|General Rules for the Liebster Award|
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Answer the questions given to you
Nominate other bloggers
Ask nominees questions
Notify nominees once you have uploaded your post
I am so honored that Joyful Stephanie nominated me for the Liebster Award as being an inspiration to others! I highly recommend you going to her blog because she is authentic and incredibly genuine in the ways that she talks about her healing journey. She offers a lot of wisdom through the experiences that she has had in her life and it is clear that she wants to help elevate her fellow human beings! Head on over now by using this link! Comment and like her posts, you won’t regret it!https://joyfulstephanie.me/
Stephanie’s questions to nominees
- Who do you feel the most comfortable with, and why?
- Who is the kindest person you know? Describe their kindness.
- What is your favorite blog that you’ve posted? Why?
- If there was a way you could infuse an act of kindness habit into the everyday life of all people in the world, this habit as natural as the daily action of brushing their teeth, what would that kindness habit be?
- The person I am most comfortable with is my dad and that is a fact that will never change. He has been the person that gives me access to deep thinking and causes me to always persist in challenging what I think I know. He gives me a different perspective, one that comes from love and discipline. My daddy is a man like you would never know and I am the luckiest woman in the world to call him my father! If you asked me what I thought makes me special, I would answer my dad. A simple answer that has so much depth and nurtured roots that truly nourishes my soul.
- This is going to sound a bit repetitive lol but it’s my dad! I know, huge surprise! Although, I have to say I know a lot of very kind people. My father is a crossing guard at the elementary school I work at. He jokes and says he is THE CROSSING GUARD! Every year he does his best to pay attention to the kids that he feels deserves recognition, he even pays special attention to the ones he believes has improved in behavior. As a crossing guard my dad goes above and beyond to ensure that these kids come to school with a smile and leave with a smile. There is a middle school right next door and we all know that adolescence is known for REBELLION OUTLOUD! Still, every Friday my dad buys otter pops for all that crosses. He has made little gift boxes that he customizes with his own hands and heart for those kids that always follow the rules and are always in high spirts even when their own lives seem a little out of sorts. This man is truly the kindest, not just because he is my father, but because it’s just the kind of human being he is. From skinning rattle snakes with the kids, to teaching kids a little bit of French he is enriching these kids lives in simple yet grand ways! Multiple kids have come up to my father after graduating high school and saying what an impact he had on their lives! When we do things above and beyond the results are so worth it!
- My favorite blog I posted was Goal Galore. I did not realize how much I actually wanted from myself and for myself. Writing that post opened up the gates to awakening to the idea that I can make all those things come true!
- The kindest thing I think people could do is listen to one another with all of our senses and not just with the ears. A huge percentage of how we communicate is through our body and not just the words coming out of our mouths.
My questions for nominees
- What are the values/beliefs that you hold yourself to that are nonnegotiable?
- What book have you read that was life changing and why?
- What is your motto for life?
- Do you believe that even the most hateful person in the world could change? Why or why not?
- What has been the biggest lesson you have learned and about how old were you when you understood the lesson?
“Welcome to my big family! I make posts about personal and business growth. Your smile is my inspiration “
Amorphous Narratives –Sarthak
“I have a wide variety of interests that include Life, motivation, psychology, self-hypnosis, spirituality, art, architecture, design, chess & music.”
Keshmi- life of a leonette
“Being the creative nerd that I am, I’ve always loved penning down my thoughts in an attempt to self-introspect.”